Terms & Conditions
ABOUT THIS WEBSITE AND ASSOCIATED SYSTEMS
This is a website and learning management system (LMS) operated by Green Business Audit & Training Pty Ltd and Solar Training Centre Pty Ltd under the domains “https://www.greenrto.com.au” and “https://www.solarrto.com.au” and (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) identified by the page local to the website set up to provide access to the website (hereinafter referred to as the “Home page”) addressed at https://www.greenrto.com.au” and “https://www.solarrto.com.au”
Certain actions, payment or agreement on your part may mean that such services are additional to the normal terms and are subject to a separate agreement. When this happens you shall be offered additional terms through a hyperlink associated with these additional services. Since you are also bound by these additional terms, you should review them wherever they are offered to you.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS to complete courses:
1. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox – latest versions recommended
3. Cookies enabled
1. PDF viewer
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. As accreditation services are attached to the product, a participant will be eligible for a refund of 100% of any monies paid if the additional two conditions have been satisfied: (1) The request for refund has been received in writing within 7 days of enrolment AND (2) The participant has not yet submitted any part of their assessment. Full details of our fees and refund policy can be located on our website.
We grant you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non sub-licensable, revocable license to:
- access and use the website, LMS, content and services only; and
- access and use the website, LMS, content and services in the manner presented by us only
- None of the content and/or information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any other language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without prior written consent. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by us.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS
MODIFICATIONS TO THE INFORMATION
While we have made every effort to ensure that information on the website and LMS is free from error, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on these systems. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of us. We recommend that you seek independent advice before acting upon material on this website and LMS.
ERRORS AND PROBLEMS
While we have made every effort to ensure that systems and information available on the website and LMS is and shall be free from error, we do not guarantee that the website and LMS will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
With respect to any personal information (related to you or to any other person) provided by you to us, you represent to us that you consent to and have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information, including the transfer of such information to Australia to be handled by us in a manner as required by the Privacy Act, regardless of the privacy requirements and provisions of its state and country of origin or your or your associate’s state and country of residence.
LICENSE AND OWNERSHIP
Any and all intellectual property rights (hereinafter called “intellectual property”) associated with the website and its material and contents including course materials accessed via the LMS (hereinafter called the “content”) are our sole property. The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by us and is protected by copyright and other laws in both Australia and other countries.
All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and LMS and all associated trademarks, are trademarks.
The website and LMS may contain links to third-party websites and resources (hereinafter referred to as “linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such linked sites. We make no representations or warranties regarding the correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of any content, software, service or application found at any linked site.
To the fullest extent possible by law, we make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of third party material or products or services available through linked sites; or that third party material available from a linked site does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Without impacting its ability to exclude itself from such responsibilities and warranties. We may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from our website.
We generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Home page through a plain text link on your website without the need for agreement between yourself and us. However, linking to any other page of the website is strictly prohibited, in the absence of a separate agreement between you and us that clearly describes the rights and responsibilities of linking to other pages.
Any website or other device that links to the Home page or any page available therein is prohibited from:
- replicating content, and/or
- using a browser or border environment around the content, and/or
- implying in any fashion that we are endorsing it or its products, and/or
- misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with us, and/or
- presenting false information about our products or services, and/or
- using our logo(s) or trademark(s) without express written permission from us.
While not refusing to accept ideas from you regarding information available on the website (hereinafter called “comments”) we do not encourage you to make such comments. If you do send such comments, you acknowledge that:
- They will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and
- We are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and
- We will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
To the fullest extent permitted by law we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law and to the extent that we are otherwise found responsible for any damages, we are responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall we, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website and/or LMS.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the law applicable to use of this website and LMS and to disputes arising out of its use is the law of the State of South Australia