5 Days face to face
combined with self-directed study
Contact us for full course outline
Written Questions and Practicals
$1750* ( gst applies) subject to change without notice
Includes training materials, morning tea and beverages
What time does the course start and finish?
8am sign up, starts 8.30 sharp. Finishes 4.30 pm each day
How is the course delivered?
Face to face sessions x 5 days, plus self directed learning
How long will training and assessment take?
All training and some assessment activities are completed during training
Remaining assessments are completed in your own time, within 4 weeks of completing attendance
When is payment required?
Payment is required before the course commences
Study with Australia’s award-winning provider of Residential Energy Efficiency Assessment courses! Our experience is second to none!
This Course involves four units of study: .
CPPHSA4001A – Assess household energy use
CPPHSA4004A – Assess thermal performance of existing residences using non-rating tools and techniques
CPPHSA4005A – Minimise health, safety and security risks when assessing home sustainability – includes safe work method statement
CPPHSA4006A – Manage own work, professional development and ethical behaviour as a home sustainability assessor
- Understand how to conduct a residential energy assessment
- Provide valuable recommendations to householders on reducing their energy costs and improving comfort in the home
- Become eligible to apply to be an Accredited Scorecard Assessor and go on to enter into Scorecard Tool training
- Trades (hot water, air con, insulation, solar PV), Interior Designers, Home Renovators
This course offers practical skills which you cannot gain through completing an online course – our course is face to face with assessments completed both in class and at home.
You will be required to complete a home energy assessment in class, and another on your own home, demonstrating your practical skills and knowledge. This will prepare you for your Scorecard Tool training and examination.
A note about Scorecard Tool training run by Vic Gov:
• You will complete this element of training separately with the Vic Scorecard team (see Scorecard website for details)
• After completing Scorecard Tool training, you need to pass the Scorecard Team’s in-field examination to be accepted as an Accredited Scorecard Assessor – you need to demonstrate you can apply your practical skills and knowledge
How to register:
Read the Course Outline here then select your course date below, or contact us to discuss your training needs, including group training.