Green Business Audit & Training / Solar Training Centre takes the welfare of its students, staff and visitors seriously.
We wish to notify all students in upcoming courses of the following in respect to the potential impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Coronavirus is presenting an unprecedented situation for our community.
- We run classes with no more than 12 students at a time on a periodic basis at each of our locations. The volume of students attending our training centres and thus the associated risk is relatively small, but we are all potentially exposed to the virus through our daily interactions in the community. As a responsible business, we must have a plan to deal with the risks involved.
- It is possible that our training schedule may be impacted and classes cancelled and rescheduled for a later date – if this occurs we will notify you immediately
- Please refer to the Australian Government’s Department of Health website for accurate information on Coronavirus https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
- If you have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, or you are displaying symptoms and/or have recently returned from overseas: –
- Please notify our office immediately on 08 84436373, 0430030023 or 0417823497 and via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not attend any classes or attend our training rooms – this will place others at risk
- We will discuss options open to you to complete your training at another time